Think we can get The Bangles to rewrite the song to say “It’s just another #MedicMonday”? Although…….just another manic Monday is quite accurate for today. Thankfully we have coffee.
Paramedic Natalie Guerra wanted to drop by and say “Hey girl, hey!”
1) Where are you originally from?
Sheffield, England UK
2) What are your hobbies, interests, etc?
Scuba diving, snowboarding, photography
3) How did you become interested/get started in EMS?
A friend recommended I try EMS, and I am so glad I did.
4) What brought you to Georgetown?
Wanting to sharpen my skills and focus on EMS.
5) What is your position at GSCEMS?
Paramedic on 2nd platoon
6) What is your favorite thing about EMS/your job?
Of course, saving lives… being there to help make a difference in someone’s life when they need it most if all.
7) What is one thing currently that you would change about EMS as a whole?
To educate the general public on what it is we do exactly. That we are not just ambulance drivers.
8) What is one place in Scott County that you would take a visitor?
The Zen Garden