It’s Tuesday!! That means it is time to “carpe that taco!” or whatever they said in Latin!
Logan dropped by to say “let’s taco ’bout it” AND he invited us to his grandma’s house for some yummy homemade food!
1)Where are you originally from?
Georgetown born and raised!
2) What are your hobbies, interests, etc?
Shooting, hunting, hiking, learning about medicine, hanging with my buddies.
3) How did you become interested/get started in EMS?
It’s in my blood! My dad is a paramedic for Lexington Fire Department and my mom works for Georgetown Fire Department (GFD). I hope to venture on and become a flight nurse.
4) What brought you to Georgetown?
My parents! I grew up here and it’s always been home.
5) What is your position at GSCEMS?
6) What is your favorite thing about EMS/your job?
I love helping people, service to others is why I was put on this earth. Also showing people God’s love through my work, the best service, every patient, every time it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from.
7) What is one thing currently that you would change about EMS as a whole?
Our reputation, we’re medical providers too. Pre-hospital medicine is just as important as traditional medicine. I wish we had a lot more reach and capability, that’s my hope for ems. I’d like to change a lot, break the mold, and “stereotype.” To just help people. Our patients are who it’s about.
8) What is one place in Scott County that you would take a visitor?
My grandma’s house for some good food.