Breathe in that crisp autumn air, take a big gulp of that warm cider and join us for bushels of fun getting to know and welcome our #TechTuesday of the week Grace Breeding!
Hi, my name is Grace Breeding and I was born and raised here in Georgetown. I graduated from Scott County High School so this is my home!
1)Where are you originally from?
2) What are your hobbies, interests, etc?
My hobbies include hanging out with friends, scrolling through tik tok, and spending time with my German Shepherd Duke!
3) How did you become interested/get started in EMS?
Not knowing what I wanted to do right out of high school, I decided I wanted to try EMS and have loved it ever since!
4) What brought you to Georgetown?
I was born and raised here in Georgetown and couldn’t be more excited to serve the community I grew up in.
5) What is your position at GSCEMS?
6) Where did you go to Paramedic/EMT school?
I went to Emergency Medical Training Professionals of Kentucky (EMTP-KY)
7) What is your favorite thing about EMS/your job?
My favorite thing about EMS is to help others in their time of need.
8) What is one thing currently that you would change about EMS as a whole?
More time in between shifts to spend with the family!
9) What is one place in Scott County that you would take a visitor to?
One place I would take a visitor in Scott County is Evans Orchard because of the best apple cider donuts!