We are a firm believer in living every day like it’s Taco Tuesday! So go ahead, have that extra bowl of queso. We won’t judge! (We’ve already had three bowls ourselves)
EMT Marcie Martin dropped by to invite you over for a cup coffee or a glass of tea. Don’t worry, she can cook too!
I’m a mother of three. The oldest is 30 and the youngest is 19, just a few years in between. I’ve been happily married for 25 years and regret none of it. I was originally born in Louisville, in the 60’s. Yes, I’m a 60’s baby! I moved to Georgetown 30 years ago and here we are. Living every day and loving my three beautiful grandchildren!
1)Where are you originally from?
2) What are your hobbies, interests, etc?
Sewing, but most definitely being with all of my grandchildren!
3) How did you become interested/get started in EMS?
I have always wanted this job! Honestly, since I was a young girl I knew this was what I wanted to do. It is truly my dream come true!
4) What brought you to Georgetown?
My parents divorced and my father has a job transfer to Lexington.
5) What is your position at GSCEMS?
I’m an EMT. For about 9 years now!
6) Where did you go to Paramedic/EMT school?
I attended EMTPKY in Lexington.
7) What is your favorite thing about EMS/your job?
My favorite thing about this job is that I get to meet and make a difference in a person life each day
8) What is one thing currently that you would change about EMS as a whole?
To be honest……..I wouldn’t change a single thing. I love my job and this field! I love my EMS family and the support. I love to help and make a difference in someone’s life!
9) What is one place in Scott County that you would take a visitor?
My kitchen table! (LOL) I would love to just sit, get to know them and treat them like family over a cup of coffee or glass of tea